Providing accessible and relevant information that supports stakeholder ability to make informed choices.
- Maintaining an authoritative body of autism information and knowledge.
- Supporting proactive community outreach and education.
Proactively informing, influencing, guiding and developing public policy at the federal, state and local levels in collaboration with the greater disability community.
- Advocating for multi-disciplined approaches to autism research.
- Advocating for inclusion, participation and self-determination in all aspects of life for individuals on the autism spectrum and their families.
Encouraging and fostering a strong grassroots network that is an integral part of a larger community.
- Creating local connections.
Translating research results into applied practice in everyday lives
- Identifying and promoting research that will improve the lives of people on the autism spectrum and their families.